Friday, June 28, 2013

Trevo Supports Weight Management

Trevo Drink can help with weight management or maintenance. Regardless of whether or not you are within your ideal weight range, taking Trevo daily will result in a healthier and better lifestyle. Trevo contains fruits, grains and vegetables which can help achieve optimum weight.

Testimonies:
“I’ve been taking Trévo over a year and it’s still bringing bio-systems on-line and bringing my body into a healthier balance. I just realized drinking Trévo has naturally improved my eating habits where before I suffered fighting cravings that were destroying my health. I’m living proof – the longer you drink Trévo, the more benefits you will experience. Benefits like healthier cravings and food choices, more energy and focus, improved overall health and, for me, losing 85 pounds! When you desire to thrive and not just survive, drink Trévo daily. HINT: Take the amount that fits your lifestyle and health level. For me, that was at least 2-3 ounces a day. And don’t skip taking it; all you are doing is sabotaging your body’s ability to restore, renew and revive itself. I still get people asking me to compare to some other product to Trévo, but I know beyond a doubt that Trévo is the world’s ONLY complete nutritional health system.”
~ Jaye G.

“I have dropped 13 lbs. in 5 weeks just taking Trévo before meals! WITHOUT dieting or changing the way I eat! Trévo not only gives me the energy I need to get through my day and a clear mental focus, but it also helps curb my appetite so I eat less. I love my Trévo!”
~ Kelly S.

“I am a 41-year-old musician in a rock band and I started taking Trévo a few weeks ago. So far, I’ve lost several pounds and 2 pant sizes! Also, even under stressful situations, my clarity of thought has noticeably improved. I’ll never be without Trévo ever again.”
~ Wayne H.

“I tried losing weight for years … even had a good friend offer to pay me to lose weight! I tried fad diets, pills, drinks and shakes, and even wore a weight loss ear-ring. I lost weight but it bounced back higher than before. This is the first time I lost and kept it off! The Trévolution 90-Day Challenge changed everything for me. The things the e-book talks about are the same things that finally helped me to lose weight and keep it off. With Trévo’s help, I focused on my health and the weight loss came naturally. Trévo brought me into balance and changed my metabolic makeup from junk-oriented to making healthier choices. Easiest 90 pounds I ever lost … and I didn’t need an earring!”
~ Jaye G.

“Before the holidays I weighed 208 lbs. During the course of the past Thanksgiving and Christmas, I ate anything and everything. Large portions of meals, candy, cookies, chocolate … you name it I ate it. After the New Year I weighed 210 lbs., gaining only 2 lbs. Without exercising and still eating what I want, I am now back to 208 lbs. What did I do? I took my Trévo everyday! Trévo keeps my body in balance.”
~ Tim M.

“Trévo has absolutely transformed my body. I have dropped 65 pounds and my metabolism is finally working right for the first time in years. The energy that Trévo provides is so powerful. My skin looks years younger. I am simply amazed at the anti-aging benefits Trévo offers! Plus, I no longer ache from injuries sustained in a severe car wreck. In fact, after seeing my MRI, my neurosurgeon had fully expected me to be in a wheelchair. Today, he can’t believe that I’m active, healthy, and have no pain at all.”
~ Penny L.

#TrevoDrink


  "If You Love Leadership, Self-Growth, and Want to Create an EVER Increasing Amount of Prosperity in Life, Andy Ochumba (Trevo Life, Wealth and Health Coach) is waiting here to help you get started Phone: 234-8020394888, businessreportng@yahoo.com
Website: www.trevocorporate.com/coach/greenhope 

Sponsors