Thursday, March 5, 2015

Mark Yarnell, Famous Author Of ‘Your First Year In Network Marketing’, Passes Away

Mark Yarnell the popular author of  YOUR FIRST YEAR IN NETWORK MARKETING passed away last night. He was 65 years old.

About Mark Yarnell

Mark Yarnell is an accomplished author, orator, and international business leader with decades of applied network marketing experience. He has built an international distribution organization of more than 300,000 marketing representatives in twenty-one countries.

Mark has delivered presentations and speeches throughout North America, Europe and Asia and has authored and published several bestsellers, including Your First Year in Network Marketing and several additional books about network marketing and success principles.

As a respected advocate of the Network Marketing Industry, Mark was the first and only person from Networking to serve as Contributing Editor to Success Magazine. He and Dr. Charles King of Harvard University created the first certification course in Network Marketing taught at the University of Illinois, Chicago and in Seoul, Korea since 1993.

Mark has been honored and recognized internationally with numerous awards in the industry, including the American Dream Award, and was named the Greatest Networker in the World by Upline Magazine.

Mark has been indoctrinated into the Network Marketing Hall of Fame and has founded and supported a variety of charitable organizations. He founded both The Eagles, a literacy organization for penitentiary inmates and the School of Sobriety, the only free treatment program in Nevada for alcoholics and addicts. His charitable work earned him the Nevada Philanthropist of the Year Award from the Washington Times.

Mark and his wife Valerie reside in the beautiful mountains of British Columbia Canada. They have recently published two books – How to Become Filthy Stinking Rich Through Network Marketing and The Lotus Code: Timeless Wisdom for Accelerated Prosperity.

Mark continues his passion for building a networking organization, delivering keynote addresses, reading and writing on a daily basis, paragliding and fly fishing.

I will really miss him because his wisdom has really helped me in building my team of over 3,000 networkers all over Nigeria and some international and I will never forget this his short article below (lol)

"Give me MLM or give me death!"

Recently a financial planner asked me why in the world I choose to spend my most productive years in Network Marketing. My answer was swift and decisive: because Networking rewards productivity...leveraged productivity. I would be embarrassed to admit that I was in any profession that encourages security-based salaries. Companies can keep their salaries, pensions, health plans, and Fords. Give me an unlimited opportunity or give me death. I'd rather buy my own dream car than drive a free Taurus. I'm not interested in health insurance because I'm not planning on getting sick or injured and the three times I have, as an adult, I paid the doctors and hospitals afterward, not several years in advance. I never wanted to be a doctor because I could only help one person at a time. I never wanted to be a lawyer because there are only a few billable hours every day.

No thanks folks. I'm a network marketer and proud to admit it. In fact, I'd be embarrassed to be anything else. I'm in a pyramid where everyone starts at the top and fills in the bottom instead of beginning at the bottom and clawing toward some elusive top. I win when others win not when they lose because I was promoted ahead of them. I give money to charities but I prefer to found them. I don't have any structured hours but I'm on the phone fifty or more hours a week because I love interacting with winners. I could take more vacations but I've had my fill of poverty and behind every beautiful beach is a pathetic ghetto. I'm tired of watching beer-gutted vacationers beat down market vendors to the last Peso on shell jewelry and trinkets. Every day at home spent with people I love is heaven on earth.

So the next time some big "Biness Man" questions MLM...don't hesitate to express pride in what you do. Networkers are champions in the last bastion of true capitalism!

"If You Love Leadership, Self-Growth, and Want to Create an EVER Increasing Amount of Prosperity in Life, Andy Ochumba (Trevo Life, Wealth and Health Coach) is waiting here to help you get started

Phone: 234-8020394888,  
Whatsup 08100514610
Email - businessreportng@yahoo.com

Website: www.trevocorporate.com/coach/greenhope 

Sponsors