Monday, January 25, 2016

My Tanzania Trevo Team Member 6.5cm Fibroid Gone in Two Months

I was filled with happiness when one of my Trevo downline in Tanzania dropped this message on my facebook chat messager this morning.


Hi Andy

 My fibroids disappeared By 4th of January it wasn't there

I was about to go to the operation room.

You can imagine how excited I was

The size was 6.5cm for two month I used 3 x2 and returned to 1x2 after I became broke. But it still worked



If You Love Leadership, Self-Growth, Life and  How to get Trevo delivered to you or Want to Create an EVER Increasing Amount of Prosperity in Life, Andy Ochumba (Trevo Director - Life, Wealth and Health Coach) is waiting to help you get started  and leverage on the fastest wealth creation platform on a global level without stress and in over 123 countries now and still growing you can partner with us today.
Andy Ochumba
(Trevo  ID 4417015)
(Emerald Director)
Phone: 234-8020394888 (whatsapp),  08100514610
Email - businessreportng@yahoo.com

 Website: www.trevo.life/greenhope
Fanpage: www.facebook.com/trevobenefits

 


Sponsors