Friday, November 22, 2013

Andy Ochumba Trevo Leader and Director and CEO of Trevo International Mark Steven

At Trevo Second Anniversary where I was decorated as one of the top Directors and leaders in Trevo by the founder and CEO Mark Steven. I am so excited and happy to be part of Trevo but the most satisfaction is when I looked back on people who's Life has changed through Trevo by working with them as a team to achieve their health and financial freedom dreams and goals.



Trevo Rocks, I doubt I can recover from the unlimited opportunity and wealth Trevo has brought to me and my organisation.


Trevo - Secret 174 Powerhouse Nutraceutical Wealth Drink that heals All Sickness.
Like this Page www.facebook.com/trevobenefits . Call Andy Ochumba on 234-8020394888, 08100514610
BB Pin2A5984E1

Sponsors