Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Story Behinde Trevo Creation's

The journey toward the creation of Trévo actually
began years ago when Mark A. Stevens, CEO and
founder of Trévo, was a young boy. As he watched
his mother suffer years of pain and debilitation
due to chronic illness, he also witnessed the
hopelessness and depression that this long-term
illness caused.
His mother’s physical condition caused her to be
hospitalized for days and even weeks. She was
seen by the finest doctors in the nation, and given
one prescription drug after another. Not only were these physicians unable to find a solution for her suffering, but the adverse affects of the drugs prescribed to her took a terrible toll on her body’s systems as her weight plummeted to 85 pounds.

Ultimately, she required three major surgeries to correct the damage caused by physical disorders
as well as harsh prescriptive medications.
Watching helplessly as his mother suffered so much for so long became Mark’s driving motivation in creating Trévo. He became passionate about helping people live healthy lives so they could avoid the kind of health crisis that his own mother suffered.

Today, Mark’s dream of creating the most results-driven form of super-nutrition in the world has
been realized with Trévo.
Mark’s childhood experiences also became the impetus for a lifelong quest to make a difference in
people’s lives; to offer them help and hope for a brighter future. Along the way, Mark discovered
that this kind of hope can truly see the invisible, feel the intangible, and achieve the impossible.

Trévo is dedicated to helping people become aware of what is available to them in life; to realize
that they can achieve more than the life in which they currently live. We want people to live the
very best life they possibly can by embracing the knowledge that they are created for greatness.

They are created to be empowered to change their lives and the lives of those around them.

That is the mission of Trévo — to create a culture of positive change in people’s lives; to bring
hope, prosperity, good health, generosity, and love

You see, during the course of his lifelong journey to this point in time, Mark discovered that
being successful is much more than just making money. It is actually about what you do with
that success. It is about making the world a better place in which to live. It is about imparting a
sense of hope and possibility.

Says Mark, “I believe the first step in achieving this positive change is to have one million people
around the globe experiencing the power of Trévo. When that happens, it really is just a matter
of time before the entire world has the opportunity to embrace a new empowered lifestyle of
health, prosperity, and purpose through Trévo.”

There is simply no better legacy than this for our families and our global community

In Her Own Words... Georgia’s Story

One Saturday morning in St. Louis, MO, when Mark was only 3 years old, I was suddenly
stricken with an excruciating headache. My neighbor called 911 and I was transported to
a local hospital, where I was admitted as an in-patient. I spent the next two weeks in the
hospital, undergoing just about every kind of test you can imagine in an effort to find out
what was wrong.

There were many times after that initial episode when I would be in the hospital for weeks at a time. It was determined that I was suffering from chronic migraines. For years, the pain intruded into every aspect
of my life, undermining the very quality of my life.

Every medication that doctors told me would help didn’t work at all. If anything, they made a horrible situation even worse.

The effect of these ongoing migraines soon began to take a toll on the rest of my body, particularly my digestive system. At one point, my weight plummeted to 83 pounds because of stomach problems.

Ultimately, I endured three stomach surgeries in order to correct the horrendous effects of the
migraines as well as the adverse effects of all the medications that the doctors recommended.
It turned out that my gall bladder had been seriously damaged by the effects of the chronic
migraines paired with the effects of harsh prescription medications. When my gall bladder
was removed, the gastroenterologist said that it was lined with sand-like particles.

When Mark began Trévo, I started taking one ounce of the product three times a day. Soon, I
was feeling like I had been given a new lease on life! The migraines began to subside, I was
able to eat, and I actually felt alive for the first time in years.

Now I start every day with the amazing power of wellness that Trévo provides, and I feel that
I’m in the best health that I’ve been in my entire life. My energy level is amazing.
I know that without Trévo, there’s simply no way I could have the kind of lifestyle that I’m
enjoying now.

Bottom line, Trévo has given my life back to me—not a life filled with debilitating pain and
suffering, but a life filled with joy, good health, and fulfillment. And I’m so grateful and feel
so blessed that it was my son Mark who gave this precious gift to me.




www.facebook.com/pages/Trevo-Benefits/311424148995353 


"If You Love helping people, Self-Growth, and Want to Create an EVER Increasing Amount of Prosperity in Life, Andy Ochumba (Trevo Life, Wealth and Health Coach) is waiting here to help you get started quickly with a goal helping earn you first dollar check in your first month and qualifying for your car award in 90days with amazing and stress free strategies which has been duplicated in his network and today some of his team members are earning N2 Million monthly simply helping other people to help themselves Health and financial wise. Call Phone: 234-8020394888 (Whatsup), 08100514610
 Blackberry Pin(2A5984E1)   Email - businessreportng@yahoo.com

Health & Life Coach at Trevo LLC - Manufacturer of Trevo Dietary Supplement Oklahoma U.S.A

Sponsors