Sunday, September 13, 2015

Trevo Nigeria

FOR EVERY SETBACK, THERE IS A COMEBACK

Trévo President and CEO, Mark Stevens, celebrates an incredible tour through Nigeria

Recently, I had the honor of returning to the country I consider to be my second home. Of  course, I am talking about Nigeria, with its gorgeous scenery and warm, fabulous people. I  must tell you that this was, by far, one of my best trips ever. It was also Trévo’s largest tour  to date, with visits to Onitsha, Asaba, Port Harcourt, Jos, Abuja, Lagos and Ibadan.

This 7-city national tour was definitely fast paced, but I treasured every single moment  of it. What a thrill to be reunited with my Presidential Council for this tour! There simply  are no finer leaders and passionate Life and Health Coaches than these wonderful men and women. They are also some of my very closest friends, and I consider each of them members of my family. Of course, it is always a pleasure and an honor to travel with our esteemed Country Director, Mr. Samuel Owoeye. He is truly a great man in every way.

The message I shared with the people of Trevo Nigeria during this phenomenal tour was “For  Every Setback There Is a Comeback.” I feel that this message is a particularly timely one for our Life and Health Coaches as well as for the country as a whole. Nigeria has faced many difficult challenges over that past six months, from the Presidential election and the devaluation of the Naira to the gas shortage and the fact that many government employees have not been paid for over six months. As you well know, these events have created  an economic hardship for people all across the country.

The good news, though, is that you do not have to participate in the economics of Nigeria because Trévo has its own economy, and that economy is nothing but abundance. I know that it is easy to become distracted by everything going on around you and to allow setbacks to discourage or even stop you. However, always remember that no matter the setback, you will come back stronger, better, and more successful.
As I visited each city on our tour, I was blessed to have the opportunity to meet with amazing local leaders. These meetings were some of the most valuable times that I have had in the field, as these dedicated and passionate people shared their input and ideas.

One of the highlights of this tour was our trip to Jos. Since we could not get there via commercial airline, I chartered our own jet! Absolutely nothing was going to stop us from visiting the great people of Jos, and it was definitely worth the effort and expense. This was most certainly one of the most powerful events of the entire tour.
I am so impressed and proud of the commitment, determination, and passion shown by our beloved Life and Health Coaches in Nigeria. They are on fire for Trévo Nigeria! There is absolutely no doubt that not only is Trévo Nigeria going to come back, I believe it is also going to double our sales in the next 12 months.

My deepest thanks to our corporate team on the ground in Nigeria for the wonderful work they do day in and day out to support this great country. It was such a blessing to have Andrew, Juliet and Josh with us on this tour, and they did a phenomenal job supporting each event. To each of you, you are the best!
Holli and I are so grateful that God opened the door to this beautiful country three and a half years ago. We have accomplished so much in that time, and we give God all the glory for the great things He has done. But I also know that the best is yet to come. Through Trévo, an extraordinary lifestyle of empowered living is coming to each and every house hold in Nigeria!

If You Love Leadership, Self-Growth, How to get Trevo delivered to you or Want to Create an EVER Increasing Amount of Prosperity in Life, Andy Ochumba (Trevo Director - Life, Wealth and Health Coach) is waiting to help you get started  and leverage on the fastest wealth creation platform on a global level without stress.

Andy Ochumba
(Trevo  ID 4417015)
(Emerald Director)
Phone: 234-8020394888 (whatsapp),  08100514610
Email - businessreportng@yahoo.com

 Website: www.trevo.life/greenhope
Fanpage: www.facebook.com/trevobenefits 

Sponsors